Face the NBA project

Dustin here, as some of you may know during the month of March I was part of the 12 by 30 project where 12 artists are selected to do a new piece every day for 30 days. Being the basketball fan that I am I chose to do an illustration of a different NBA player every day (1 from each of the 30 teams). While the project was very challenging I was able to accomplish what I set out to do and get my name out there on these here Interwebs. Anyway, here is a poster I put together showcasing all 30 illustrations. I hope you enjoy and please know that I do appreciate any feedback.



Photobucket 

4 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

dustin that is SO AWESOME! you really are the best. my hubby liked the steve nash one a lot. :) good luck with the new job interview!

DawnSheree said...

Dustin, you are so amazing. I really like how they are each so individual and you captured a perfect expression on each face. Faces are so hard to do. You did amazing.

Batty Family said...

Why did you do that kid with Downs Syndrome. Oh wait, thats Tim Duncan.

Batty Family said...

Seriously though, I think the Tim Duncan one looks the most life-like, and the Stephen Jackson is my favorite