Motherhood

I'm going to make it a goal of mine to get in front of the camera more often this year. MOST of the pictures I take are of Dustin and Kate, and I'm nowhere to be found!  I think it's a really important thing to have pictures with your kids instead of just your kids.

I recently bought a remote trigger for my camera.  It's supposed to work with the studio lights my brother bought me, but it doesn't :(.  It does work great as a wireless shutter though.  I had my camera on a tripod, Kate and I sat down on the couch, and I set out to take pictures of whatever happened in those next five minutes.

She was really sweet at first, but quickly decided she didn't want to take pictures and wanted a drink of water instead. Lately Kate loves drinking out of regular cups, but I didn't want her to get soaked (which is usually the result) so I gave her a sippy cup. Well, she FREAKED out about that! She did not want a lid on her cup. She kept yelling "Open! Open!" I wish I included more of her tantrum pictures in this collage. They're pretty funny. But there is one of her crying, and I'm holding her, it's probably my favorite of them all! 







I LOVE this girl!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hysterical!!!!
Every time I look at the last picture, I break out in laughter.
Thanks for keeping it real.
Love you all.
Mom