"Toes please?"

Kate is such a girly girl sometimes and I just love it! Yesterday we were sitting on the couch together when Kate starts examining her toes. She notices that all her previous polish has chipped off so she looks up at me and says,

"Toes please?"

Well, who could resist that? So we went upstairs and painted our toenails. This is a routine we've done many times before, and Kate KNOWS what to do!

First we start by removing old polish...


Then we pick out a color!


Ooooohh....pretty!

Then we (properly) shake the nail polish by rolling it in our hands!

Gotta blow one those toes to get dry!

The finished product, sorta.  She messed them up pretty bad right before this picture was taken.

I love having a little girl!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

THAT IS PRICELESS ERIN!!!

Petersens said...

So cute! I have to bribe taylor with m&ms to let me do her nails :)

Rachel said...

So cute! I just love those adorable chubby little feet! This is why I need a girl!