Kate made Valentines for Daddy.
She loved putting on the stickers.
So much that she kept taking them off to reapply them. So in the end, the valentines ended up with shredded pieces of sticker all over them.
I made a heart shaped brownie.
Dustin bought me these.
The first season of The Big Bang Theory, which is one of my favorite shows, and Donkey Kong Country returns for Wii. If you were a fan of the original Donkey Kong Country as a kid, you will love this game. It's classic 2D animation with hard levels. There are some levels that I know took us at least 50 lives to beat. It's really fun. Dustin and I have been playing it every night. He's better at it than I am.
Also, he made me this Valentine.
If you know what this is, you're awesome.
We got Kate a little zhu zhu puppy, and she thinks it's hilarious.
We ordered Little Caesars that night and babysat our niece and nephew. Don't worry, Dustin and I had already gone on our Valentines Date the Friday before. Serranos....mmm.
So you can see, Dustin definitely won this Valentines Day :). I'll make up for it and get him something good for our anniversary.






1 comment:
oh my gosh i love that game! i played it with my nephews at christmas time and i have been begging sam to get it ever since!
Post a Comment