When Mommy gets sick...

 We stay in our pajamas all day, and remove all the toys from the toy chest.

 We take out every game, dvd, and book from the entertainment center.

We dump an entire box of cereal onto the counter.

Minus the bowl I poured her, that ended up on the floor.

Then, after mommy just cleaned up the cereal, we dump an entire bag of chex mix on the counter (and get into mom's craft supplies).

I guess I could have titled this post, What Happens on a Typical Day but What I Didn't Have the Energy to Keep up With.
Does anybody want to come clean my house?

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

Are you sick because your pregnant? Or just like a cold? I thought you never got sick while being pregnant? It SUCKS!!! Sorry I know the feeling :(

DawnSheree said...

Oh yeah!!!! It's not just me!! J/k I love this post. All the time people probably wonder if we just sit there and watch it happen. I hope you feel better anyway, or at least get the energy you need for taking care of the cereal problem.