Well, I'm 22 weeks now, which means I'm already more than half-way done! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by. I guess it's because I have a crazy toddler to take care of, and she keeps my mind off of the pregnancy. Other than being tired all the time, I feel great! He is kicking constantly now, and I love that.
We are still WAY undecided on names. It's so hard this time around! A few that I keep coming back to are Joey, Jack, Max, and Troy. I guess I just like short names!
Although we haven't bought anything for this little one yet, I have been dreaming about the nursery. We were thinking like a vintage Mario/Nintendo theme. How cute is that? We'll paint the room light blue, and maybe I can get someone to paint a scene on one of the walls. Dustin is going to do some illustrations to hang on the wall, and I might be making some bedding. I can't find any Mario themed bedding on the internet. I found one set, but it was freaking $275! No thank you. So...if any of you see anything cute, will you let me know?
Kate seems to understand what's going on. She insists on sleeping with a baby every night. We have a couple story books about new babies, and she's always asking me to read them to her. She points out all the babies in church, and everywhere we go. I think she is really excited to be a big sister.
Well, I think that's enough rambling for one night. I can't wait to meet my little guy!

2 comments:
I can't believe you are 22 weeks! Love your pic, you should hang it in the nursery.
You could look for patterned or solid fabric for your bedding that would coordinate with your theme. Like red gingham or something or some type of dot or block pattern to mimic the nintendo interface.
i would check around for mario fabric i can help you make one they are very easy!
Post a Comment