1 year ago
Thomas the Train
On Saturday we went to Globe, and rode Thomas the Train! Grandma and Grandpa Watson were there, as well as Aunt Reese, Emmalyn, Aunt Bethany, Uncle Jaron, Maddock and Jaylee. We arrived a little late (almost missed the train!) so we didn't get to sit by Maddock, which was kind of a bummer, because I really wanted to see him so excited to be on a train. Oh well. Kate thought it was awesome. She kept saying "All aboard!" and "Choo choo".
The train ride was about 15 minutes (rip off) and then we got off and explored the booths around us. You had to pay for pictures with Thomas (another rip off), so I snapped one outside of the gate when we were waiting for our bus.
Kate loves Grandpa!
Overall, the kids had a lot of fun, and I'm glad we went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment