Santa!

Yesterday we took Kate to see Santa! The pictures were SO overpriced, but it was worth it. It's Kate's first Christmas, and she needed a picture with Santa! I really wanted to just sit her with Santa and take a picture with my camera, but the Elves told me that was against the rules. So I begrudingly obeyed them. Then when were in line to purchase the expensive pictures, I was watching the family behind us take their pics with Santa. The mom pulled out her camera and shot the picture with her own camera! Then she and her family just walked off, and didn't buy the official pictures. I was so mad! That's what we get for obeying the rules.

Kate did really well sitting with Santa. She wasn't scared of him at all! She loved pulling on his beard. Which, unfortunately for Santa, was real.

In line to see Santa...



We also finished up our Christmas shopping yesterday. Kate really likes sitting in the shopping carts.





Photobucket

3 comments:

Wendy said...

If she went shopping with me.....ha, ha, ha, she would be happy.

Alicia said...

Santa came to the fire house this year, and we took the kids. Trenton did fine, but Lacy screamed and refused to sit on his lap. She said, "He's just going to kick me down the slide!" I think I've been letting her watch "A Christmas Story" too much. Ha ha!

Your family is soooo adorable.

Alicia said...

She is an absolute doll!!!