Kate was VERY good this year!


I took so many pictures of Kate opening her gifts, that I decided to create a post just for her! These aren't even all the pictures. I condensed it. A lot.

This is our gift to her. At first she didn't understand and would just crawl away.

But with a little help from mommy, she got it open.


Blocks! Alex tried to show her how to play with them, but he tried to put the X shaped block through the star hole.

These are Grandma Foree's gifts to Kate. She got her wooden toys from Rosie Hippo and they are really cool!




At Grandma Watson's house, she received a baby doll and a stoller!
We put it together when we got home, and she loves it! She pulled herself up on it right away and started walking with it.



Geez, this girl is growing up way too fast! I might have to put this toy away because I'm not ready for her to start walking yet!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Alex said...

She is getting so adorable now! I can't wait to see her again. p.s. (You didn't need to tell everyone that I put the wrong shape in the wrong hole on Kate's toy).

Wendy said...

Yup, I would put it away for a while.She is already growing up
WAY too fast! She needs to be your 'baby'for as long as she can. You will miss this when she is running around the house.Love, love, love the video!