Here are some more pictures from Christmas week. They are random and don't really belong in any catergory, but I felt that I should post them anyway.
This post is mainly for this picture.

This is Kate with her great-grandpa Welker. We saw him on the 23rd, when we had our pre-Christmas Eve party with the Watson's.
Before our Christmas trip, my little brothers had a little too much fun "Kate-ify-ing" (babyproofing) the house.

They put outlet covers on the outlets by the countertop! Why would Kate be up there? I thought it was really funny, so I put Kate up on the counter and took a picture.
On Saturday we got together to eat pizza and play games. We played Pictionary Man. While Paul was drawing I thought that everyone looked like they should be the happy family on the cover of the box, so I took a picture.

If you look closely, you can see Kate trying to play.
Okay, I think that's the last of the Christmas posts! I hope everyone had a great one! I know we did!
No comments:
Post a Comment