We drew names amongst us "kids" as well. I had Scott, I got him a Wii points card and a HD converter cable thingie for his tv. Dustin had Bethany, he got her a pro-photographer photoshop book. Scott had Dustin, and he gave him the New Super Mario Brother Wii. It's a great game! We love it Scott! We've already beat it! haha. Bethany had me, I got a really cute diaper bag, some lotion, and Julie and Julia. (I later exchanged the one Dustin gave me for Harry Potter 6.)
From Dustin's parents we got tickets to Sea World, the San Diego Zoo and the Wild Animal Park! We are sooo excited for this trip! We loved it when we went last January, and it'll be so much fun with all the family and kids! The boys also got a round of golf (which they'll be using on New Years) and us girls got tickets to Mary Poppins! YAY!
I'm a loser and didn't get pictures of any of that. But I did get some pictures of the grandkids.
Kate loves Jaylee! She recognizes her now, and gets so excited every time she sees her.
Bethany found this wooden train rocking horse at a garage sale! Isn't it so cool? Maddock just LOVES trains, and he thought this was the coolest thing ever. When he sat on it he said "I'm riding on a train, NO WAY!" haha. I love that kid.
Maddock also got a Cars bike from Grandma and Grandpa.
And yes, Kate did get gifts this year! I knew you were all wondering that right? She did. She got a lot! So much, that she is getting her own post which will be the next installment of the Christmas posts.
Thanks again everyone! Christmas was awesome this year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment