Flying by...

As this year comes to a close, I can't help but think back on this year. It's been such a wonderful year! We have been so blessed I feel like whatever I write cannot express my gratitude.

In January, Dustin and I were able to take one last trip as a childless couple to San Diego. It was so much fun to be able to take that time for ourselves!

In April, after 41 weeks and 1 day of being pregnant (and 26 hours of labor), we welcomed our baby Kate Jordyn Watson into the world. I love this little girl so much! She is the biggest blessing we have ever had, and she brings such enormous joy into our home. I love the way it feels to hold her, and I thank Heavenly Father every day for sending me such a wonderful gift.

In May, just 2 weeks after Kate was born, our little niece Jaylee was born. It has been so fun watching these two little girls grow up together!

Also in May, my brother Andy came to live with us for a couple of weeks. He was able to help me out with a brand new baby, and it was so fun to have him there.

In June, we celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! These have been the best 5 years of my life! I couldn't ask for a better husband, and I'm so grateful to be married to him for eternity. I love you Dustin!

Later that June, we got a new brother-in-law! We love you Scott!

In October, we finally decided to look for a home. We found one we loved on the first day of looking. We were able to negotiate it quickly, and closed on it on the 30th.

In November, we moved in! We LOVE our house, and we are very blessed to be able to have it. Had the situation with the economy been any different, we could not have afforded a home. We are very grateful.

In December, we were able to spend a week up in the white mountains with family. Pictures and posts of that to come!

We are very very thankful for this year. We're so thankful for the wonderful families that we have. We're so thankful that we live close to everyone! It's only a three hour drive to get to home to parents (and my siblings), and a 5 minute drive to get to Dustin's siblings! My brother Andy, is the only one who lives far, but even then he's only an hour-and-a-half flight away!

We're so grateful for Dustin's job. I think we've all felt the effects of a bad economy, and we are so thankful that Dustin was able to keep his job all through the tough times. I am so thankful that he goes to work, and allows me to have the best job I've ever had-- a stay at home mom!

I'm so thankful for this Christmas season. I'm so thankful for our Savior, and I'm so blessed to be a part of his church.

Once again, it's been a fantastic year! We look forward to the adventures of 2010!





Photobucket

No comments: