The final walkthrough was yesterday, and I brought my camera, and took some more pictures for ya'll to see.
Our home!

The kitchen

That's Terry. He's our fill-in realtor. Our's went hunting.
Where the dining room table will go.

Living room

Guest bathroom (downstairs)

Dustin's office (downstairs)

Now we'll go up the stairs...
Kate's room

Kid's bathroom

Little loft area

Master bathroom

It was after this picture that the batteries in my camera died. I did not get a picture of the walk-in-closet, master bedroom, the other room that's upstairs, formal living room, or backyard. Oh well. You guys can imagine it right?
We got the keys today and we will be moving in over the next few weeks. We are so excited!!!
3 comments:
oh that is so exciting! i am so jealous. COngrats!!!
I'm with Kim all the way - we are jealous! But, even still, that is so exciting. Now we know where to come stay whenever we want to make a trip to sunny Arizona!
Congratulations!!!! So exciting!
Post a Comment