This weekend we went home. Dustin was supposed to play in a golf tournament with his dad and brothers, but it got canceled. We decided to go up anyway! I'm so glad we did, we had so much fun, and I was needing some time outside of the house!
Friday night we stayed in Snowflake. Just my mom and Jennifer were there since Dad and the boys were busy camping. *note-- they are ALWAYS camping!* Grandma and Aunt Jen had lots of fun playing with Kate. Saturday morning I colored and cut Jen's hair. Yay! I miss doing hair sometimes. It's cute. But, like an idiot, I forgot to take a picture. I cut an a-line bob and put highlights and lowlights in her hair.
Saturday afternoon we went up into the forest with Dustin's family. The weather was so nice! The forest looked beautiful with all the changing leaves. We went a little picture crazy here, so sorry about the overload.
Our little family

Daddy and Kate



Mommy and Kate


Grandma and the girls
Kate just loved playing in the leaves!


Yes that picture should be rotated, but I'm too lazy to do it right now.
Our Angel

And the cutest picture ever...

Now that Kate and Jaylee are 5 months old, there are so cute together! They just love to be on the floor together rolling around and laughing.

Kicking the leaves
Friday night we stayed in Snowflake. Just my mom and Jennifer were there since Dad and the boys were busy camping. *note-- they are ALWAYS camping!* Grandma and Aunt Jen had lots of fun playing with Kate. Saturday morning I colored and cut Jen's hair. Yay! I miss doing hair sometimes. It's cute. But, like an idiot, I forgot to take a picture. I cut an a-line bob and put highlights and lowlights in her hair.
Saturday afternoon we went up into the forest with Dustin's family. The weather was so nice! The forest looked beautiful with all the changing leaves. We went a little picture crazy here, so sorry about the overload.
Our little family
Daddy and Kate
Mommy and Kate
Grandma and the girls
Our Angel
And the cutest picture ever...
Now that Kate and Jaylee are 5 months old, there are so cute together! They just love to be on the floor together rolling around and laughing.
On Sunday we went to church and had lunch (steaks! yumm....) with Dustin's family. We all relaxed and watched the Cardinals game, then we packed up and headed for home. We met my Dad and the boys at Showlow park and visited with them for a little bit before we drove home.
Our car overheated on the way home! That's the first problem we've encountered with this car. It's got 90,000 miles on it now. Crazy. So we had to stop in Globe to buy a gallon of water to cool it down. We really need to get a tune-up on that car. Let's just add that to the list of expensive-things-we-need-soon. Ugh. Donations, anyone?
We did make it home safely (if you were wondering). Thanks again to everyone for a great weeked!

4 comments:
Next time you're up here just get your car serviced by the shop. It's only $30 ish. Well worth it.
We have been dying to get up there forever! I am jealous. Cute pictures. Kate is beautiful and she looks so big!
I have heard about the blog books. In fact I am working on one right now. It has taken me forever!
Those pictures are darling. That one of kate smiling and you holding her!!! FUN!
What a chubby-bunny Kate is getting to be - so cute!
Glad you guys got home safe, check to see if your engine fan needs to be replaced...
Post a Comment