
in the Gap Casting Call. The top 20 babies get a photoshoot, and $500 Gap gift card. The fan favorite (which is why I need you!) wins a trip to Jamaica. I think Kate will love Jamaica. I really do. Don't crush a little babies dreams. You need to vote for her!
Here's the thing though. There were 800,000 entries in this contest! The leading fan favorite already has 34,000 votes. What?!? How does someone even know 34,000 people? So rally up everyone you know, and vote. I'll bring you to Jamaica with me.
Here's how to vote:
go to family.go.com/gapcasting call
they will probably make you sign up, it's the only way to monitor the voting
there is like, a billion pictures, so put Kate's ID# 517458449 in the search box.
You can vote once a day. Jamaica here we come!
In other news, we will be closing on our house on Friday! During this coming week we'll be signing the loan documents and doing the final walk through on our home. I will remember my camera this time and take more pictures. Hopefully. It's starting to get very exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment