About 2 months ago, I WON a photo shoot! Does everyone remember that? Good. Well, yesterday we took the pictures. They turned out BEAUTIFUL! I'm so excited! Kate was so grumpy yesterday and wouldn't smile for anything, so I'm so excited that we got some cute ones! Go here to see the pictures:
http://ashleymadsenphotography.com/blog/Along with the shoot, I won 1 8x10, and a 5x5 album with 10 images. Looks like I'm going to have to order some more!
Also- if you're wondering where Kate got that adorable hat, go
HERE. My sister-in-law makes them, and they're the cutest!
5 comments:
I went to the sight and scrolled down slowly, because somehow I knew I was going to be amazed! And how....I literally could not breath for a moment!!! REALLY. I will never be able to explain my absurd longing and love for you all. HEAVEN might be the closest I will ever come to explaining what I feel like when I see these pictures. Dear God, thank you for families! Okay, now I'm crying....love you....
Obviously I was so overcome by the moment that I forgot how to spell. The word is meant to be breathe. Not breath. Though they did indeed take my breath away.
Those are SO CUTE!!! Every single one of them!!! I LOVE them!!! You have the cutest little family!!!
Erin, those are some classy pictures!! NICE!
Beautiful family! They turned out wonderful!
Post a Comment