Wa-hoo!

We got the house!

I can't believe how fast everything happened, but I guess that means it's meant to be right? It's 4 bd 2.5 bath 2400 sq ft. Which, I admit, I will feel ridiculous in at first, but we were looking for a house that we could grow in to, not out of. And those of you that know me well, know how much I love a bargain, and this house is definitely a bargain. We got it for $121,900. Which is a steal! I love it! So basically, we are going to live in a nice home for only $100 more than what we were paying in rent. Thank you recession!

I didn't take many pictures, but here are a few.


This was taken from the back corner of the living room. If you turn to your left you would see a bay window, where the dining room table will go. If you turn to your right, you would see a door leading to a bedroom. This is where Dustin will set up his office. The kitchen is nice and pretty and there will be black appliances. There is also a formal living room when you enter the house, laundry room to the right, and a half-bath somewhere. I can't really remember at the moment.

Now let's go upstairs...


This is the master bedroom. As you can see there is a nice big window with a view. We love that we aren't looking into neighbors backyards! I guess we'll have to buy blinds for that window...

And here is the master bathroom.That's it. That's all the pictures I took. I was going to pull more off of our realtor's website, but my password is acting up again. So just imagine all right? There are two more bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. Kate's room, and another kids room for our future baby. I'm sure I'll be posting more pictures later. We love this house! We are so excited!

We meet with our loan officer tomorrow, and the house and pest inspection is also set for tomorrow. We still have to get it appraised and all that jazz, so hopefully everything runs smoothly and there are no problems with the house. Please keep us in your prayers that everything else will work out!

Photobucket

11 comments:

Kim said...

This place looks amazing! I am so excited for you guys! Good Luck with the rest of the house processes!

Candace said...

That is SOOOOOO exciting!!!! Congrats!

Alicia said...

So very exciting!!! Congratulations!! It looks absolutely beautiful.

Erin @ Strawberry Mommycakes said...

That is so exciting! I'm jealous...it's a beautiful house!

Batty Family said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEK I cant wait to see more pictures!!!!!

Shandi said...

you will love!!! having you own house! so exciting!

Ashley Lois said...

how exciting for you guys!

Rappleye Family said...

HOW EXCITING!! I want a house sooo bad!! Congrats!

Dayna said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you!

Unknown said...

Congrats guys! what a pretty house and agreat deal! how exciting!

Amanda and Tom said...

Erin! congrats on the house! that is so exciting! and exciting that you found my blog! now I can know whats going on with you! see ya cous!