HAhahahaHA!

Oh my goodness... I have found two of the best websites in the world! I have been laughing all day.

Yes, I really should be doing chores, but I'd rather be looking at this:

The site is called AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com. It's guaranteed to brighten you day no matter what mood you're in.

Wow.


I think the self-tanner attacked her in her sleep.


The reason the word "gal" was invented.


This next website is cakewrecks.blogspot.com. It's pictures of badly made professional cakes. Here's just a taste:


Is this a zombie bride and groom? AAAHHH!



And THIS is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen:

I can just imagine the call to the bakery...

"Can I get a bunny cake for my daughter's 6th birthday?"
"Why sure, mam"

I wish I could have seen her face when she picked this up instead!


HahahahahHA! Have a great day everybody!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley Lois said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE cakewrecks! it's probably one of my favorite blogs. so funny.

Rachel said...

Thanks for making me smile!