My Sister

Even since my sister was little she has amazed us with her artistic ability. She has always been able make beautiful creations with just a pencil and paper. She has never been to an art class, and has always refused "how-to" books. What she can do, she has simply been blessed with.

She really has a knack for capturing mythical creatures like fairies, dragons, griffins...etc. The detail in this picture is hard to see, so click on it to enlarge it.

She could work for Disney too! They are starting to go back to good old fashion hand drawn animation. The Princess and the Frog comes out this Christmas! I'm excited.
A picture she gave me for my baby shower.


And she sent me this one today. It melts my heart. I love it!
She's only 16. Did I mention that?

You're amazing Jen! Keep up this wonderful work! I love you!

7 comments:

Erin said...

What talent!!! I love these so much. I just love talented people and wish I was a little more artsy. Way to go Jen. These are very good.

Alicia said...

JENNIFER IS 16?!?!?

According to my watch, she should be about 12.

Kay said...

I love the one of the feet. And I agree with Alicia, since when is it okay for little sister/brothers to grow up?! ...Man, we're getting old...

Tawni said...

those are amazing!

Jacob and Magen said...

I love the little feet. it's so cute. Love ya

Rappleye Family said...

I remember she would draw! WOW! Thats awesome! Thats fun your daughter has a cousin close to her age! :)

Kourtney Dawn said...

Kate is so cute, and Jennifer is an amazing artist!!! Keep the baby pics coming!!!