You look so cute! Don't let people give you crap, it's cuz your short like me. I totally show from day one and by the end I look like im carrying octuplets. haha Hope to see you soon. Maybe we will be able to catch you visiting grandma watson!
you look SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! congrats on the upcoming baby arrival, guys! soooo exciting! be prepared for an absolute life change, but the sweetest joy you will ever know. can't wait to see pictures of kate. glad i found your blog. :)
9 comments:
You look great! How exciting, it's coming up soon!
You look great sweety.
Love Dad.
What a sweet belly! Your butt even looks cute. You are a sexy babe!
You are glowing! Oh and I love your hair! It looks great.
You look so cute! Don't let people give you crap, it's cuz your short like me. I totally show from day one and by the end I look like im carrying octuplets. haha
Hope to see you soon. Maybe we will be able to catch you visiting grandma watson!
I love you! You look beautiful! Even your assssssssssssss.oops did I say that? I still can't beleve you are going to be a mommy......!
Love, Mom
You look adorable!
Congrats Erin...you are going to have so much fun!!
you look SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! congrats on the upcoming baby arrival, guys! soooo exciting! be prepared for an absolute life change, but the sweetest joy you will ever know. can't wait to see pictures of kate. glad i found your blog. :)
Post a Comment