All about Dustin

My mother tagged my cousins and I to do this blog about our husbands. So...here goes:

1. How long did you date before you got married? Umm...well it depends on what you define as "dating". Lets say...10 months.

2. How long have you been married? 4 years, 8 months, 2 weeks and 5 days

3. What does he do that surprises you most? Well, it surprised me that he wanted to have a little girl as much as I did. And it continues to surprise me how friggin' excited he is to be a dad!

4. What is his best feature? His eyes. They twinkle.

5. What is his best quality? He's very funny.

6. Does he have a nickname for you? Querida. It means "special one" in espanol.

7. What is his favorite color? Black

8. What is his favorite animal? Monkey. He's always wanted one for a pet. I'm going to say...NO.

9. What is his favorite food? Pizza. Every week he and his work friends go to Cici's Pizza, where he consumes an average of 12 pieces of pizza and two brownies. (and I'm the one who gains weight?!?)

10. What is his favorite sport? Basketball. Basketball. Basketball. But he did decide today that he wants to become a Bowling fan.

11. When and where did you first kiss? On my couch at college. It was about 2 am and we had just finished watching A Goofy Movie.

12. Do you have any children? Just the one in my belly! Although people think I'm carrying twins. Its...just...ONE!

13. Does he have a hidden talent? Dustin keeps wanting me to write something dirty. But I won't, I'm going to say....Dunking. He's really good at dunking basketballs. Check out the valentines post for video proof.

Oh wait. I know what to say now. He's actually a very good writer. The blog he writes, "Cut Goran Dragic" is featured on a Suns fan website.

14. How old is he? 27. He will be 28. He is continually freaking about getting older.

15. Who said "I love you" first? He did. I did about a week later on New Years Eve, after our midnight kiss.

16. What is his favorite music? Early 90's rap. He even owns Shaq's cd, Shaq Diesel.



I LOVE YOU!

No comments: