Part two: Sea World

After a good nights sleep (and I mean good...these beds are soooo comfy!) we headed to Sea World Saturday morning. The weather was perfect! I had bought some long sleeved shirts to wear over here because I thought that it would be cold, but it definitely is not! Its perfectly warm with a cool breeze. We had a great time. We saw the Shamu, dolphin, and sea lion and otter shows. We ate some very delicious burgers at the Shipwreck Cafe, and had a great time exploring all the exhibits. We took a lot of pictures. I don't know why, but we always take an average of at least 85 pictures everytime we go some place like this. haha. A lot didn't turn out because my camera hates being indoors and in dark areas (which is all the aquariums), but here are some of them. Enjoy!




This turtle was waving at us!


Shamu!

Part of your....world!


Wild Arctic



We had such a great time!

Tomorrow: San Diego Wild Animal Park

No comments: