Bargain Shopping

I’m a bargain shopper. I hate to pay retail for anything. I shop the clearance racks at the mall, go to yard sales, and also shop at discount and second-hand stores. And for a while now, that has applied to groceries as well. Right now, with the economy the way it is and everything being so ridiculously expensive- I wanted to let everyone else know about it too. It’s called The Grocery Game (www.thegrocerygame.com), and it’ll save you a ton on groceries. It takes about 10-12 weeks to really get going on it, but it’s so worth it. What it does is this: It tracks the sales at your favorite grocery store, and it tracks the coupons that come out in your Sunday paper. Then it tells you when to use those coupons for already-on-sale items, so you end up getting things for really cheap. It’s awesome. I always save at least 50% on my groceries. Last night I spent $53.24 but saved $59.68! It does have some down sides to it though, you have to be a little more creative with meals that you make, and you have to go shopping early in the week, like Monday or Tuesday. But try it out and decide for yourself! They’ll ask you who referred you so here’s my email: erin4e@yahoo.com.


In other news, things are going well! I went to the doctor yesterday, and she said that everything is looking good. I have an ultrasound on the 25th of next month, so we should be able to find out what it is then!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I looked into the grocery game about six months ago. It didn't take me long to figure out that it doesn't really work out here in the sticks. But we do pretty good with our groceries anyway, so I'm not to mad about it. Just a little.

But nice job on those savings! You deserve a cape. You could wear it while you bargain shop.