Phoenix Zoo


Today we went to the zoo! We decided to take advantage of the wonderful weather (the high was 72 today!) and Dustin's US Airways discount. US Airways sponsors the Phoenix Zoo, so today all employees (plus one guest) got in for free today. Jaron, Bethany, Maddock, Sherice and Scott all came as well. We had a lot of fun! But then again-- when is the zoo not fun?



The Monkey Village is one of my favorite exhibits! You actually go inside the cage with the little monkeys. Today they were really active and ran right in front of me a couple of times.


As always, the baby orangutan is very entertaining.


This is my nephew Maddock. He was really fun at the zoo today because he has learned how to make his animal sounds. Also, he discovered the water fountain play area.

He got sprayed in the face a couple times. I think he likes it though.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Oh man! That looks warm. It's frickin' freezing up here. I wish I could come down and thaw out. I haven't been to the zoo in so long. I'll have to take the kids in the spring before it gets too hot.