8 favorite TV Shows:
-The Office
-Pushing Daisies
-How I Met Your Mother
-Jon & Kate plus 8
-Shear Genius
-LOST
-SNL
-Friends
8 Favorite Restaurants:
-Macaroni Grill
-Chipotle
-Café Rio
-Applebees
-Olive Garden
-any place with authentic Mexican food. I haven’t found my favorite place here in the valley yet. Suggestions?
-TGI Fridays
-Rubio’s
8 things I did yesterday:
-Cut Dustin’s hair
-Watched Pushing Daisies
-Ignored my messy kitchen (again!)
-Played Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (it’s a text adventure game from the 80’s that my mom introduced me to when I was little. I found it online.)
-Went to work
-Read Dracula
-Did laundry
-returned Sherice’s flat iron
8 Things I look Forward to:
-Thanksgiving
-Christmas
-My Ultrasound next month
-Having my baby (well, not having it- bringing it home)
-Buying a house
-Traveling
-Making money at work
-Seeing Wicked in July
8 Things I Love About Fall:
-Fall? Is it Fall yet? It’s still hot here!
-Cooler weather (when it finally comes)
-Lower electricity bill!
-Thanksgiving
-Fall smelling candles
-Pumpkin pie
-Wearing long sleeves
-Hot Chocolate
8 Things on My Wish List:
-Traveling
-House
-2nd Car
-Baby furniture
-No debt
-More Wii Games
-Kitchen table
-Clothes that fit me
8 people I Tag:
-Whoever hasn’t done this yet! And my mom- she needs another post on her blog ☺
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment