Cold, honey?

For the last 13 weeks, I've been a little warmer than usual. So I've kept the air conditioning at about 73 degrees. This is how Dustin has been coping.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

That made me laugh out loud. And everytime I look at it, I laugh harder. Dustin is one of the funniest people I know.

Send some heat this way, will ya? It's so cold. I have the heater cranked like nobody's business.

Kourtney Dawn said...

I know how you feel, it really is warmer when you are expecting, sometimes husbands just don't understand!!! my husband is that way too with the heat!!

Dayna said...

erin! glad to see you guys are doing so well. yes, i finally joined the revolution and got a blog. :) congrats on the pregnancy!!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Erin! Hi, how are ya? Thanks for the post on my blog! :) I'm happy that you guys have one as well cause I'm not so good at keeping in touch. Ha ha, that pic of Dustin made me laugh...I miss all those weird moments that he somehow manages to make! Oh, and I don't think that I have told you but congrats on the baby, that is so great and you guys will be wonderful parents. Next time Vernon is in town I will make my hubby come to lunch with everyone, last time we had just eaten or had plans or something!

DawnSheree said...

Erin, how fun! I haven't heard from or of you in a looong time. I am so excited you are prego. Me and Steven are expecting number two on the 19th of April. Tell Dustin I said hi. This picture sure does bring back many fun memories. Sure do love you guys. Hope all is well.