Clients please!!

Okay so I love my job, but I'm so bored all the time! It's hard being a new stylist in a salon and trying to build up your clientele in a rough economy. I know a lot of people don't read this, but I'll take a shot. Please come see me! Or if anyone you know is looking for a hairdresser--send them my way! I'm offering 10% off for new clients. And-- I'm also learning how to do pedicures, so whoever is willing to be a guinea pig- I'm offering 50% off for a while until I feel my work is sufficient. Be sure to ask for Erin Watson, because there are two of us there. :)

My hours are:
W-F 4:00-9:00
every other Saturday 8:00-2:00

Beauty Brands
105 West Ocotillo Rd.
(On the S.W. corner of Arizona Ave and Ocotillo Road)
Chandler, AZ 85248
(480) 883-1230

No comments: