Baby News and Goofy Golf



Today I officially start my second trimester! Well, according to the book I have. I'm 14 weeks (about 3 1/2 months) and I'm already showing. What?!? I wasn't prepared for this. How big will I be at 8 months? I'm a little afraid, I'm not going to lie :) For all those that are wondering- the first trimester went great! I've been super lucky and have not been sick (knock on wood). I've mainly just been super tired all the time, but that's finally starting to let up a bit (on most days).

Tonight my in-laws came down to visit for fall break. We went and ate at Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Unfortunately we waited for over an hour because they forgot about us, again. It happened the last time we went there too. Oh well. Then we went to play goofy golf at Golfland. Maddock even had his own club. While we were trying to take this picture, Maddock snuck in! Apparently he didn't want to be left out. I look terrible in this picture, but it was too funny not to post.This is my mother-in-law helping Maddock to swing the club. Only she helped him a little too much, because she ended up getting a hole in one!

4 comments:

Krystin said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Very cute... Congrats on the pregnancy! Sounds like it's going great so far! PS... I was going through all my stuff and found my dollar bill that is ripped in half... I still have it and I know that I need to give it to YOU cuz you won the little bet, but I think I want to keep it cuz it brings back such FUN memories!

K. Massic said...

Kim and I are trying to educate everyone to check out blogs to find out news. This weekend Polly and my mom both asked if you were pregnant...well, if they looked at the blog then they would know. ;)

Nicole said...

Looks like fun!! You look so cute pregnant!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't know if you care or not, but I was showing really fast too. Other people as far along as me looked half as big. But then in the second trimester, I slowed down a little and they caught up, although I was HUGE at the end. Maybe because I'm short?? It was nice showing early though, because everyone knew I was pregnant and not wondering if I was just getting chubbier.

p.s. I watched Psycho last night, and was ready for a good laugh, but this time it was actually pretty disturbing.