Max's Birthday

Max's birthday party won't be until next weekend when we go up to Pinetop/Snowflake.  All the cousins will be together that weekend, the weather is so much nicer...it just makes more sense to do his birthday party up there.  But, I couldn't just let his real birthday pass by without doing anything, so here is how yesterday went.

I made his favorite breakfast yesterday morning, and even topped them with some birthday sprinkles.



He got to eat his lunch in the card table tent.

He even got to take a nap with his pirate ship.  

After dinner we had a little party.  I blew up a few balloons and made a banner.  (Which should be a hint to the theme of his big party!)

We gave him the presents that we bought for him.  A stuffed tick tock crock!

And....a lego duplo set!  It's Zoo themed, and he was so excited about all the animals!
 After they had played with the legos for quite some time (they are a big hit) it was time for birthday cake!  We sang Happy Birthday to Max, and he blew out the candles.
 After cake, we played Max's favorite games, What Time is it Mr Fox?  and a game he called "Baby Superman" which is where he stacks pillows as high as he can, yells "Superman!" and runs into them. Then we all sat on the couch and watch Kung Fu Panda.

It was a great day and I can't believe this little guy is two already!


No comments: