Love Watermelon Cake. Make it all Day

(Kate titled this post.)

We've crossed a few more things off of our list lately, here's our latest adventures.

#35 Watermelon cake.  I found the idea here, obviously theirs was a lot fancier than mine.  It still was delicious though!

#13 Sleep in a tent!  It was a really tight squeeze, but me managed to put the tent up in the play room.  We've been having so much fun with this that we haven't taken it down yet! 
#25 Hopscotch. Indoor style :)
#17 Movie night at home.  We rented Oz the Great and Powerful, and Kate was really brave and "wasn't scared of the green witch".  She loved this movie so much that she's already asking for it for Christmas.  I liked the movie.  I thought it took awhile for the story to pick up, and some of it was a little cheesy, but I really loved how many elements and characters they took from Frank L Baums original book.


#11 Go to the movies.  Of course we had to see Monsters University opening weekend.  It was really good!  We all loved it.  The kids did surprisingly well.  Max got a little restless at the end and I had to stand at the side with him, but other than that they were perfect.  Except for the time Max hit the lady in front of us with his sword.

#4 Ice cream cones.  We are loving Burger Kings .50 cones right now!

#39 Make cookies.  They like to help make the cookies just so they get to lick the beaters.  I don't blame them.


No comments: