Now that preschool has ended and we are in triple digits outside, I've been having to find creative ways to entertain my children lately.
This was a super simple idea I stumbled upon online, and I knew it would be a hit with my kids. It's just water and dish soap. I also added a few drops of blue food coloring to the water to make it a bit more fun. Then I armed them with small things that float, some play dough tools, and straws to blow bubbles in the water. This entertained them for an hour and a half! This is an activity I'm sure we'll do again this summer.
My table, floor, and kids all got soaked by the end! But since it's just soap and water it cleans right up. My table and floor were very clean thanks to this!
1 year ago




No comments:
Post a Comment