Summer fun

We've been having a lot of fun crossing things off of our summer bucket list!

#18 make "strawberry pies". 

Kate has this new little quirk.  She'll imagine something, believe it's totally real, and she won't let go of the idea until you do something about it or have to crush her dreams.   I've already had to crush her dreams about "balloon school" and the "real fashion show" she was going to be a model in.  So when she told me that she could make strawberry pies for dessert, I decided to just go with it.  I got all the ingredients and aside from cutting the strawberries, she made them all by herself.  She was very proud.


#35 Go to a splash pad.  I'm sure this one will be repeated a few times over the summer.  

#30 Play dress up.  Quite possibly my favorite picture of Kate and Jaylee.

#7 Bahama bucks.  The kids were introduced to their very first shaved ice on Monday.  They loved it! 

#2 Play with cousins.  Another that will be repeated many many times.  On Monday we went over to play in their pool!











It's been a great summer so far!  We can't wait to cross more stuff off of our list!

No comments: