Christmas Vacation

And so begins the Christmas posts! This year was an amazing Christmas! We loved every bit of it. We went up the Friday before Christmas and stayed until the Thursday after.  Our first stop was my parents house in Snowflake. Not too many pictures from here, I realized once we arrived that I had forgotten to charge my camera battery before I left, so I had to conserve so I had battery life for the rest of the week.

These pictures I just love though. Grandpa Foree just loves playing with his grandkids. Here they are gazing at the clouds and imagining what pictures they make.

Once Max realized that there was a basketball hoop there was no tearing him away from it. He kept yelling "ba-ball! ba-ball!" and we played out there forever. He's so much like his daddy already!




1 comment:

Kim said...

looks like a glorious Christmas and you all got spoiled! I am in love with those dresses you made Kate! I am going to be coming to you for advice to make those in a few years for Emma.