1 year ago
Kate
I think this picture sums her up perfectly, don't you?
Oh Kate, where do I begin? You are the cutest, smartest, silliest, funniest and most dramatic 3 year old I know. You crack me up all the time, and make me want to pull my hair out with your tantrums. You are so sweet, but also so stubborn. You are such a momma's girl, so much that it hurts Daddy's feelings a bit. You love to sing and dance, play outside, do preschool, play pretend and dress up. You change your clothes at least twice a day. You love to help mommy with whatever she is doing, especially when mommy is cooking. You are a great big sister and you love Max very much. You love Princesses and Tinkerbell and still talk about Disneyland all the time even though it's been a year since we went there. You love to be the center of attention. You make everyday hilarious, and I love that about you.
A couple days ago I asked Kate what she wanted for Christmas. She replied, "Movies, towels, and a shower."
My mom is visiting today and she asked Kate, "Kate, when are you going to stop being to silly?" Kate replied, "18".
Last week at our Halloween preschool party, the host mom poured Root Beer over dry ice and said "Oooh look it's a magic potion!" Kate immediately freaked out! Like full on throwing a screaming tantrum because she thought that the soda was truly magic potion and that she didn't want to drink it. Some other mom that was there at the party made a joke about about how she turns into a witch at night (haha) and that didn't help the situation. She was so afraid that the potion was going to turn her into a witch. She kept on yelling at everyone, "Don't drink the magic!" After a while she had calmed down and I not thinking, poured my self a cup of the "potion". Kate's eyes got wide as I took a sip, and she screamed "NO MOM DON'T DRINK THE MAGIC!". I had to try to explain to her all over again that is was just soda, but she didn't really believe me and she kept a close eye on me all day to make sure I didn't really turn into a witch.
In the picture above (you were waiting for an explanation weren't you?) it was the day after Halloween and I had left my face painting crayons out. Before I knew it she had done her makeup like this! Can you guess what she is? She's a tiger. Obviously.
As many of you know, I do hair. Well, a couple weeks ago it was finally time to get my hair done and my friend Kendra came over to do it. When Kate realized that it was mommy getting her hair done she freaked out and threw a tantrum yelling "I don't want you to change!"
She also threw the same fit when I did my mom's hair today. Sometimes the things she chooses to freak out over baffle me.
The other day the whole family was in the car and we were in a bit of traffic. Dustin was trying to let a guy in and he says out loud, "You go ahead". Kate then says, "You go to heck Mom!" obviously trying to repeat what Daddy said. Not quite Kate...not quite.
I really need to get better at writing these things down as they happen because now I'm blanking on other stories to tell you all. But they are there, and I promise to get better at blogging them. Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
SIlly girl! I love your Vacation pics too!
Post a Comment