And to celebrate I put up my Christmas tree!
Okay, not really, but it is a happy coincedence!
Last year after Christmas, I bought a tree from hobby lobby when it was 80% off. I bought the biggest one they had! It is 12 ft tall! I've been waiting ALL year for Christmas to roll around again so I could finally put it up. I know it's really early for my tree to be up, but I couldn't wait anymore!
Dustin usually hates anything Christmas before Thanksgiving. So much, that it is the most annoying thing about the season. haha. He complains about it every year! Well I wore him down and we put it up yesterday. Our kids are so excited for our tree to be up already! Kate keeps asking me to put up the rest of our decorations! I will wait a little while for those though....maybe :)
Sorry about my shirtless kids, it was a spontaneous picture!
I'm so excited for the Holidays! Best time of the year!!






1 comment:
THAT THING IS HUGE!!! Good thing you have tall ceilings it looks like! The holidays are just around the corner! ahhhh
Post a Comment