If you thought I took a lot of pictures before, I'm about to make you even more sick of me :) We haven't even scratched the surface into another medium of photography. My iPhone! I have been using my iPhone camera a lot lately. It's small and easy, and lets face it, I always have it with me. It's perfect for quick snapshots, and with apps like Snapseed, Camera+, VSCO cam, and the oh-so-addicting Instagram, it's really fun to get creative with it as well. Also I got a fun little toy for Mother's Day, the Olloclip! It's a 3-in-1 wide angle, fisheye, and macro lens that snaps right onto your iPhone. So fun! I may be a tad obsessed.
So today I thought I would finally try to get some pictures off of my phone and into my blog. All of these are pretty recent, taken within the last month or two.
Even Batman needs to eat lunch, Max will eat anything off of the floor, Max in the doorway, and a couple pics of my with each child.
Swimming in the pool, Dr. Kate doing her "research", the Pirate Princess and Max, playing with our new iPad (which I already broke but that's a story for another day), me and my cute kids, Kate "catching fairies".
The best way to watch "TB", Kate trying to stop Max from going outside, Daddy and Max at sunset, Max getting into the laundry, eating goldfish crackers, and a picture I took of the eclipse!
Kate brushing her teeth, a carrot covered smile, Kate taking a rare nap, Max and Daddy napping, Kate and Max waiting at the window, and Max crawling into his room.
Kate helping me vacuum, Kate and Max waiting for daddy to get home, Max napping, another one of Kate napping, playing "princess" with the curtains, Max playing peekaboo.
Kate and Max playing in their favorite spot -under the desk, Kate riding the carousel at the Superstition Mall, and some shots with my olloclip!
The iPhone of course will never replace my real camera, but you can expect posts like these every once in awhile!
1 year ago

2 comments:
I love instagram too and it's so fun to capture those every day pics in a quirky way. I have a p&s but a certain 4 year old dropped it while insisting on taking a picture. I haven't gotten it fixed and not sure I will. A lot of my picture of the day's are with the iphone!
Love my Iphone too! I need to get those apps! Do you play any games?
Post a Comment