Memorial Day

We didn't do much for Memorial Day. We just enjoyed a day together as a family! That evening we had Jaron and Beth's family over for dinner, swimming, and playing with sparklers!

I just had to throw this picture in here. Max was so excited to be sitting with the big kids!



The kids had so much fun playing with the sparklers!  Kate and Maddock got into it right away.  Jaylee was afraid at first, but she warmed up to it towards the end.  I had fun taking these pictures, but just could not figure out how to take those fun light painting pictures.  Anyone know the settings to do that?  Anyway, I like how these turned out, even if they are really blurry.








Happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I did some fun ones with glow sticks...I had my camera on manual and had my iso cranked super high. I used a table to steady myself on and then just started shooting while the girls shook the heck out of their glow sticks. They weren't awesome but still fun. These are great too!