I've mentioned before that I've been having to come up with creative ways to keep Kate entertained during the day. Every day (mostly) we have time set aside to do arts and crafts. Which Kate pronounces as "arts and craps" and I haven't corrected her yet. Here's a few things we've done lately.
We got together with Maddock and Jaylee and made some shirts!
We painted our faces!
Even Mommy got in on the fun!
One day I tried to keep Max entertained with a crayon and paper,
while Kate painted with her hands and feet!
Arts and crafts is Kate's favorite part of the day!
I'd have to say it's mine too.
1 year ago











5 comments:
Kate looks so grown up in that first picture. What a super mom you are!!!
So fun!
How fun! You are such a great mom! Our arts and crafts is usually not that intense. lol.
LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment