*tear*
How is my baby 10 months already?!? I'm going to have to plan his first birthday soon, and that breaks my heart a little.
Max is awesome. He is the cutest little guy I know.
He's a super fast crawler.
He's very curious, always wanting to explore.
He loves to play with cars, and basketballs of course!
His favorite and only word is still "woah."
He's really fast at walking along the furniture, but isn't good at standing alone, so I think walking is still a ways away.
He loves to play with his sister, and he finds her hilarious.
He eats, drinks, and poops a lot.
He still has no teeth.
He's still in 9-12 month clothes, and he has a few 12-18 month outfits but they are still a little big.
I don't have current stats because I still have yet to make his 9 month checkup, oops!
Although he's busy busy now, he still makes time to snuggle with me. It's the best.
He's getting to be a much better sleeper. He goes to bed at 7:00, then I'll sneak a midnight feeding in, and then he usually will wake up around 6:30 and if I just give him a bottle at that time he will fall back asleep until 8:00. I probably need to stop the midnight feeding, but I'm a little selfish. I love to snuggle and feed my sleeping baby, and it ensures me that I'll get 6 hours uninterrupted sleep :) So I'll continue that for a little while longer.
Oh, look at that face! Cutest little guy ever!
I just love him.
I'm so lucky.
1 year ago





2 comments:
WOW! 10 months? Hey are you guys ever up in Utah? I know you have an Aunt that lives around Orem/Provo your BROTHER lives here ha ha! If you are up, I would love to see you! Lyssa would love to play with Kate, and Max!!!!
He is so dang handsome! What a cutie pie :)
Post a Comment