She always knows just what to say...

A lot of times Kate gets out of trouble because she says things that make me laugh.

Yesterday when Max went down for a nap, I sat down to do some things on the computer. I believe I got distracted by pinterest and after a while I realized Kate was not watching the movie I put on for her. I look up from my computer to find this. Bread crumbs ALL over my kitchen floor!


Me: Kate WHY is there bread all over the floor?!?

Kate: (exasperated)  I was just feeding my kids!


I grabbed Kate a trash bag and she got to picking up her bread mess.  Only it wasn't bread.  It was "berries" in her imagination.  She picked up a few berries and then started to dance all around the kitchen.

Me:  Kate I need you to finish picking your berries!
Kate:  (in her Sleeping Beauty voice)  Well I picked berries yesterday!


Bahahaha!  Never a dull moment with this one!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

That is adorable!!!!!!!

Brianne said...

Hilarious! She needs her own show!
P.S. Her little outfit is adorable!

Lindsey said...

I basically adore the fact that she has different voices...it just makes me happy!

Rappleye Family said...

I Love Sleeping Beauty!