1 year ago
8 months
I can't believe I'm already writing this post. 8 months? Seriously? My baby is growing up waaaaay to fast :(
He's still not crawling yet, but he is getting really close. I don't think it's far off. He's wearing 12 month clothes now, but I still put him in his 6-9 month clothes a lot too. He has really started to babble, and his favorite word is "dada". Of course. Kate insists that he says, "kate" all the time, but I have yet to hear it. haha. I'm still nursing him, but I also feed him a bottle every day, and I feed him baby food at dinner time. He'll usually down two of those with no problem. I have yet to find a food he won't eat. He loves it all!
I love this little guy so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Holy moly he is ADORABLE! and growing so fast. I wish time would slow down.
Post a Comment