St Patty's Day



I had plans to celebrate St. Patricks Day.  I really did.  But- when it came down to it, I failed.  haha.  I made pancakes that morning, and at the very last second, I had the idea to dye our breakfast green.  So, green milk and pancakes and wearing a little green where the only special things we did that day.  Oh well.  I'll make a bigger deal of it next year. 

 
Even Max had some!

After breakfast we got ready and we drove around the neighborhood to check out all the yard sales!  Kate got really into this.  We found this desk for only $5!  Kate loves it, and calls it her "art sale".  :)

The previous owner did a horrible job at painting it, so I'm going to repaint and recover the chair. 

After that we headed to the San Tan Mall.  We walked into the Disney store just as they were starting a dance party!


We bought a present for Kate's friend who was having a birthday party that day and then went to eat at Wendy's.  We also went to Target to get some  art supplies for Kate's new desk.  Then we went home to wait for Daddy to finally come home!  He did, and while he showered and  got de-campified, I took the kids to the birthday party.  After the party we came home and babysat Maddock and Jaylee.  Whew!  It was a busy day, but a fun one for me and the kids.



Happy St. Patricks Day!

1 comment:

Rappleye Family said...

Love the St. Pattys day pictures!