It's my favorite time of year again here in Arizona. The weather is beautiful! The high on Saturday was 73, so we decided to go to the zoo! I'm sure we'll go a couple more times before the year is up as well. But next time, I won't bring my camera! When I left the zoo I realized I had taken 130 pictures! 130? Seriously, who does that? Oh yeah, me. The girl with a camera always in her hands. So next time, I'm going to leave it home, and just enjoy the zoo with my family. Don't worry, I am not about to post 130 pictures. I made myself delete almost all of them. Here are a few that made the cut.
We had so much fun! Kate is the perfect age to take to the zoo now. She knows all the animals and get's so excited when she sees them. I asked her what her favorite animal that she saw and she replied, "the snakes". I'm so afraid that one day she's going to see a snake and try to pick it up (...and bring it in the house, and I'll be so hysterical that I'll have to call animal control to come get it for me). So I've been trying to emphasize that snakes are scary and they bite. She was afraid when Dustin put his head inside the fake snake though, so that gives me hope. haha. Her other favorites were the monkeys. They have two really cool monkey exhibits at the Phoenix Zoo. One that you can walk through, which are when I captured the monkey pictures above, and a cool baboon exhibit, where the monkeys always come right up to the glass.
Not in this picture, but they do, I promise.
I just love the zoo, and Saturdays spent with my little family!
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment