4 months

I feel like I need to prepare you for the cute-ness you're about to see.


Wait for it...




Wait for it...




You know what? Nothing I could say could prepare you for this...



BAM!!!  Cutest kid EVER!




Little Max is 4 months old!  I just love this little guy to pieces!

He had his 4 month well child check up a couple days ago and here are his current stats.

Weight: 16.12lbs
Height: 26 inches
Head circumference: 16 inches

He's gotten really tall lately, he's in the 75-90% for height, 75% for weight and 50% for head circumference.

It's not a photo shoot until Kate insists on taking a picture too!


So along with all the good news we got at the doctor, we received some bad news as well.

Max has no discernible soft spot on the top of his head, and my doctor is afraid that his bones have fused together too early. If this is the case, it would might require cranial surgery (which sounds brutal from what I've read online) followed by him wearing a helmet for about a year. I took him to get his head x-rayed yesterday. He was not happy about that! He screamed the whole time.  The technicians thought it was cute that his mouth was wide open in all of his x-rays.

Hopefully we'll hear back soon. I really really hope that it is nothing, or if it is, that it's not bad enough to require the surgery.

So if you find yourself lacking for things to pray for, please send out a little prayer for Max for us!

1 comment:

Ashley Lois said...

My cousin's baby girl had to have that surgery. Everything ended up fine with them (I think she might be out of the helmet now). I'm hoping the same is true for Max if he has to get the surgery!