Every year I dream of getting a real tree. And every year I don't. I get too excited and always have to decorate for Christmas on the day after Thanksgiving. So once again, we pulled out our old trusty $20 fake tree and purtied her up.
We got out the tree and the decorations first thing Friday.
Kate was very excited! She's very good at decorating as well.
If you look closely, you can see us in the christmas ball. We quickly realized that we were missing a lot of our ornament hooks, so I made sure to buy some in all the midst of my black friday shopping. So we didn't get to finish it until that night.
The finished result. Except that now I have a red bow on the top of the tree.
It may be a little early, but I already had my kids in their Christmas outfits on Sunday! I figured they only get to wear them for a few weeks anyway, and I'll be in Snowflake for actual Christmas sunday, so they can wear their outfits as much as I want. I just love Christmas!
1 year ago




No comments:
Post a Comment