I slept pretty good that night considering how excited I was. I did wake up multiple times to check and see what time it was, and when I checked the clock at 6:00 I looked over at Dustin only to see that he was wide awake too! So we hopped out of bed and started to get ready. It was a good thing too, it takes a long time to get everybody ready.
We all got dressed in our Mickey shirts, loaded up the stroller and started on the walk to Disneyland. We enter the gates and I took out my camera to get a picture in front of the Mickey flowers. It was then I realized that I left my camera battery charging in the hotel! I'm not going to lie, I died a little inside. I may have cried as well. Even though our hotel is close to the park, it's still about a 15 minute walk so I didn't have time to go grab it before the rest of the family got there. So all the pictures in this post are taken by the PhotoPass people, taken with Dustin's iphone, grabbed off Lacie's facebook page, or taken by Bethany.
After a while we got impatient waiting for everyone else so we entered the park. Kate was loving it, but it wasn't Disneyland until she saw the castle!
The first thing we did was tour Sleeping Beauty's castle. It's really neat in there. They have animated pictures depicting the story of Sleeping Beauty all throughout the castle. After that we decided to ride a ride and the first thing we went on was Snow White. I had forgotten that that one is actually quite scary! So Kate's first impression of Disneyland was not the best. She got over it fast though.
Kate loved riding the rides, a few of her favorites were the "boats" (Jungle Cruise)...
"Umbo"...
...the teacups and the mermaid ride. But her favorite place of all was "Pixin Howow"! Kate loves Tinkerbell and all the fairies. We watch the Tinkerbell movies so much at our house that even I have an extensive knowledge of each and every fairy.
About halfway through the day all the kids (except Jaylee) crashed. I love my stroller but it is not built for two kids to sleep in! We came up with a few different riggs to allow her to sleep, this is just one.
That night Disneyland closed early for trick or treating so we headed on over to California Adventure. We rode Toy Story Mania and the new Little Mermaid ride (so cute!) and then got in our spots for World of Color.
A truly amazing show. I highly recommend it! After that concluded we went back to our hotel to sleep and be energized for the next day!!
1 year ago













1 comment:
I have never seen world of color!! Looks amazing!
Post a Comment