This post isn't about anything specific, I just had some random pictures floating around that needed posting.
Aww....they're holding hands! I used to do the same thing when my brother was a baby.
I believe I've mentioned on here before about Kate's crazy sleeping habits. She will not sleep in her bed. I don't know what it is, but she just thinks the floor is cool! More room to be crazy I guess?
The other day as a Halloween activity/treat we made ghost cookies! They are nutter butters dipped in white chocolate, with mini chocolate chips for the eyes. Delicious!
A beautiful genuine smile for the camera. Too bad that manican head is in the background ruining the picture. I know it's kind of creepy, but it's one of Kate's favorite things to play with.
Such a cutie! I love this boy!
And I love this girl!
1 year ago





No comments:
Post a Comment