
Little Max is 3 months old today! I know I say time is flying by every time I talk about my kids, but it's so true! My baby is getting big so fast! I don't have any official stats for you today, but if I had to guess I'd say he's about 15 lbs now. He's such a chunk! I love it!
He's found his voice now and it's so cute! He makes the cutest sounds now, and is always jabbering. He loves to smile and kick and play with his sister.
Cutest boy EVER! Just look at that face! I just want to snuggle and kiss him all day.
Ahh, look at him sleeping with his Simba. Adorable. He is sleeping so well now! I just let him set his own schedule for naps during the day, and at night he only wakes up once to eat and he'll fall right back to sleep.
When he turned one month old I remember complaining that he was a hard baby. Well, he is definitely more mild mannered now. What I eat doesn't bother him anymore and that has been such a blessing! He cries when he is hungry or sleepy (or when his sister is bothering him) but other than that he is a very content baby boy.
Kate never ever wants to take pictures, but whenever I'm taking pictures of Max she's always trying to get in the frame. It's annoying, but at least I got this picture out of it.
I LOVE MY KIDS!



1 comment:
I love him. He is so cute and fits perfectly in your family. I miss my Kate. She is so stinkin cute. I love all your Disney adventures and reading your blog.
Post a Comment