4 days...

I love being pregnant.

But, I HATE the last few weeks!

I am so uncomfortable right now.
I'm huge.
I weigh over 200 lbs.
I threw my hip out a couple weeks ago, and it kills every time I put weight on it.
I toss and turn all night.
I am so tired of being exhausted all the time.
I hate that I never feel full. Ever.


But it will all be worth it because in a few days, I'll have one of these again.


 Of course I remember that day like it was yesterday, but it's so hard to remember Kate that little!

It's so crazy that in only 4 days I will have two children!  I'm am so excited to be done with this pregnancy, but am also extremely nervous for what the future holds!  Will the surgery go okay?  Is the baby healthy?  Will I recover quickly?  Will I be a good mom to two kids?  Will I ever get a good nights sleep again?  How do you take care of a newborn again?

I've really been talking to Kate about the baby, and now she's really excited for him to join our family.  She's still spending every waking moment within arms reach of me, but at least she's not sad about her brother anymore. 

4 days left!  Crazy!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Petersens said...

I'm so sorry about your hips! I totally sympathize! Hang in there, and you are going to be a great mom of two!