That's right! We are going to DISNEYLAND in October! I am so so excited. We have three day park hopper tickets, and are staying in the Disney Paradise Pier hotel! I have always wanted to stay in the park, but never have because we all know that it's ridiculously expensive. Well, we got a good deal and I think it will be so worth it to stay there when you have little kids. I can't wait! This will definitely be a totally different Disney experience for me. I've never gone with little kids. So it's going to make it so different and fun. Kate will just love Pixie Hollow, all the princesses, Mickey Mouse, toontown...etc. It's going to be a blast!
The rest of my day was pretty normal. I babysat in the morning, took my daily nap, Beth came over in the afternoon to give me a present (photography props!) and that evening we all went to eat at Arriba Mexican Grille. I love this place, it's one of my favorites, so I was really excited to go. Until we got there. It was packed! On a Thursday evening! What I didnt know, is that yesterday 88,000 people in Mesa lost power in their homes. No electricty= no air conditioning, and yesterday it was over 100 degrees. So EVERYBODY was trying to get out of their house that night. We waited 45 minutes just to be seated, and then the service was super slow because obviously they weren't expecting so many people. But even with all that it was still fun and we had a good time.
It was a wonderful birthday! I hate that I'm 27 now, but at least my age still has a "2" in front of it right?
18 days until baby Max arrives!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday! You guys will have so much fun at Disneyland! I think it is even more fun going as a parent than as a kid! I'm jealous that you only have a few days left with you pregnancy. Good luck! I also didn't realize that I'm only like 2 weeks older than you. I turned 27 on June 17th.
Post a Comment